Who we are
Blue Sky Lithium: Our website address is: https://blueskylithium.com.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMAS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Our contact details
Blue Sky Lithium
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process certain of the following information:
- Name, address (including postal and/or email address), title and role of employees and representatives of our clients, service providers and business partners;
- Name and contact details for email updates and newsletter where you have consented;
- Name, date time and purpose of visit for visitors of our premises;
- CCTV images on our premises;
- Information related to the use of our website collected by cookies.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Some of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- to contact us in relation to your role as a client, service provider or business partner;
- to receive direct marketing from us;
- to make general enquiries regarding our work and business; or
- to sign in to or visit our premises.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- when we are provided with contact details of individuals working for our clients, service providers and business partners.
We use the information that you have given us, for the purposes of:
- managing our relationship with our clients (including direct marketing), service providers and business partners;
- day to day administration and management of our business;
- carrying out market research;
- site management purposes – including access controls and sign-in procedures.
We may share this information with:
- our service providers, including affiliates, engaged by Blue Sky Lithium; or
- regulatory and government authorities as may be legally required from time to time.
In addition your personal data may be processed in the event of a merger, proposed merger or listing/floataion on a public stock exchange. The information may be shared with any (or any proposed) regulatory or government authority, transferee of, or successor in title to, the whole or any part of Blue Sky Lithium business and their respective officers, employees, agents and advisers to the extent necessary to give effect to such
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting .
(b) We have a legal obligation.
(c) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information on our secure cloud systems
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes of processing, for example we will keep details of contact points at our clients, service providers or business partners as long as we have a business relationship with their employer. This data will be securely deleted or destroyed in accordance with our retention policies.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to correct personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk